Monday, October 25, 2010

Ring Sling from Celiascreams

Share
A friend of mine (Amanda) makes and sells ring slings, nursing necklaces, and wool soakers. I have used the ring sling that she made for me with both my 11 month old son (20 lbs.) and my 2.5 yr. old daughter (30 lbs.). Both my husband and I can use it comfortably and our kids really enjoy riding in it (my daughter actually asks to ride in it!). It is easy to adjust with just one hand, but it does take some practice. Amanda can custom make the sling for you as well. I decided to have her make me a khaki colored sling so that I could convince my hubby to wear it as well. The prices are amazing (average cost of a sling $25) considering you’d easily spend at least $40 on a ring sling in a specialty shop. For more information or to place an order, please visit Amanda’s etsy site located at:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/celiascreams

This review was possible because I received a ring sling from celiascreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment