Sunday, November 13, 2011

Mooney's Bay Bistro

Share


Located at:
731 Ridgewood Ave.
Ottawa, ON


We decided, on a friend's recommendation, to stop in to Mooney's Bay Bistro for a nice Sunday Brunch. We were not disappointed! My breakfast consisted of two eggs, ham, home fries, toast, and coffee for $4.99! Each of my kids had an egg, toast, bacon, and home fries and juice for $3.99! I really like the fact that you can switch out your home fries for fruit for an additional $1. This makes eating healthier that much easier. Our waitress was very polite and was kind enough to bring out mega blocks and coloring supplies for my 2 & 3 yr. olds. The food was amazingly prepared as asked and was delicious to boot! Can't wait to head back there again :D

You can view their menu HERE. Please check them out and let me know your thoughts here when you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment