Thursday, February 25, 2010

Change in Review Formatting & A New Look

Share
When you go to buy a new book, what's the first thing you do? When I'm looking to purchase a book, I read the back (or inside sleeve) first to see if it'd even be a book I'm interested in. Since this is how most people buy books I figured I'd put the back of the book in each of my reviews from here on out. This way people can read what the author has to say about the book as well as what I feel after having read it. I hope this will make my blog more appealing and a better place to come to find out about books.

Also, for those that frequent my blog, you will have noticed the change in the background and layout of my blog. I find this layout to be much neater and more appealing to the eye. I hope you enjoy the new look as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment